Tuesday, June 06, 2006
" Wounds need to grow scabs before they can even start to heal."so i tell myself,what's the point of peeling off newly-developed scabs? you'll just be leaving your wounds wide open, letting it hurt even more.it'll only take much longer to heal.don't read too much in this.it's just meant to remind us all that one should never say "never"it is indeed possible to heal.as long as you give yourself a chancechoosing to ignore the source or cause of your pain, is the first step and the most lethal weapon to your destructive downfall.choosing to turn away help or close off your world from what's out there, is the next step to the continuous downward spiral of self-destructionthat opening phrase in quotes, is something i got from a TV drama and it struck a chord deep in my heart... so people, stop saying that TV is useless... you can gain the right things from the right shows =)
seeing my sayang Rozy today was just the boost i needed...to her, i could speak my heart and say all that i feel" thank you for understanding me, sayang. thank you for not judging me and just being there. when it comes to my heart and where it truly lies, no-one knows better than you. so, thank you for pointing it out to me once again... i'll work towards not letting you down anymore. bless you and your happiness. you so deserve it all =) "then seeing my darlings bel and sher, made my day further... thank you girls!i've got an organisational behaviour exam tomorrow and i hope i'll get through it cos... i've barely studied. just can't get my heart down to it. sigh
bless me
pray for me
plus, this module is really really boring.
it's probably cos i've taken an introduction to psychology subject before
and the concepts i'm studying in OB now are just so similar
sigh sigh sigh
i'll be sacrificing my sleep tonight
so... i hope the past week of constant sleeping comes to good use tonight...
i got one wish for my upcoming birthday...
i want a holiday!
anywhere... just as long as it's outta S'pore
sigh
but, financial constraints make it seem all impossible
grrrr....
oh well
i'll just have to make do with home sweet home.
below, are some stuff that puts into beautiful words how i feel about certain things...and yesterday's post has some entries of these "poetry" as well...hope it says more than i can ever say myself...
----------------------------------
Although we have to be apart,We'll always be together,Close enough in mind and heartTo manage any weather.Reality is often bleak,But love remains insideA glass house on a mountain peak,The wintry world beside.Love can build its own four wallsAnd heat its own small room.Through icy winds and blinding squalls,Love can be in bloom.Though continents drift far downstreamAnd mountains disappear,And life dissolve into a dream,Our love will still be here,You'll turn, and I'll be here.---------------------------------I wish that I could be with youAnd hold you in my arms,Whisper all my love to youAnd kiss away your tears.I wish that I could take your caresAnd put them all away,Neatly folded into drawersWhile pleasure lights your smile.I wish that joy could step insideYour heart and stay awhile,And all the rain could turn intoA rainbow in the sun.And all our loneliness like mistCould fade into the blue,A memory of sad, hard timesThat happened long ago.But I cannot come home right now,And you cannot come here;And so our dreams must be the fieldsOn which we laugh and play.If life cannot be what we want,It will, it will be so;For love can turn the harshest lightTo gold through sheer affection.----------------------------------If you loved me, you'd be there for me
To help me do the things I want to do.
My whole life wouldn't be only for you,
Nor would my love determine who you'd be.
I want you to respect what I do well,
To share the joy I feel when I succeed,
To give me the encouragement I need,
To be my wings, not my protective shell.
I love you, and I want you to be mine,
But I would never say you're not allowed
To be a person who would make me proud,
To step outside into your own sunshine.
'fallen_angel'
5:41 PM